Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Slicing Up the MS

My word count is down to 111k! Yay! Have a party and jump up and down deliriously!

It's a lazy day off here in the great northwest. I've spent the day so far researching more literary agencies, sending off a few more queries, and editing until my eyes want to pop out of my head. It's amazing how exhausting editing can be. Now that I've spent a good amount of time just deleting unneeded words, I've actually started deleting scenes. Such a painful process. But hopefully the end result will be a more concise adventure novel with a quicker tempo.


Hoping to have the word count down to 109k by the end of the day, since I might be putting in a shift tomorrow when I would normally have the day off.


Enjoy the sunshine, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment