Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Technical Difficulty

You know, I always thought the hardest part of getting published would be finding an agent, then finding a publisher, and surviving all the rejections and wait time in between. But at the moment, it feels like the computer will be the death of me.

Well, no that's not right. Not the computer itself, which has very kindly taken abuse from my frantically typing fingers when I get an idea. But email. I am on a laptop, and as of yet do not have Outlook Express on it. Instead I have something called Windows Live Mail, which should be simple, right? Wrong. I can not for the life of me figure out how to embed text in the body of an email.

Considering how long it took me to figure out how to do this on Outlook, this is not very surprising, but graaaah it makes me want to pull my hair out. I am finally prepared so send off chapter one to another agency, and I can't even understand my flipping email.

Back to the internet to peruse for answers. Talk to you soon, if I haven't beaten up my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment